Monday, Oct. 3 – Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2022
8:30 AM – 4:15 PM CST
$100 FOR INDIVIDUALS | $75 FOR GROUPS OF 5+
Coordinated Community Responses (CCRs) have been recognized as a best practice in reducing domestic violence since the Violence Against Women Act was enacted over 20 years ago and can be particularly effective in rural communities, where close-knit relationships and highly engaged community members provide an ideal jumping off point for collaborative efforts. However, with limited resources that must stretch further than their urban counterparts’, it can often be a struggle to implement and sustain this approach.
Recognizing this, ICCR and the Conference on Crimes Against Women are coming together to provide critical training and resources for implementing collaborative, systemic responses to domestic violence in rural communities nationwide.
All workshops will be virtual, 90 minutes, and presented live. Workshops will also be recorded and available for on-demand viewing for two months.
Workshops will be presented in plenary and breakout format.
Grantees from CSSP, CYEM, Disability, ICJR, Rural, SASP, State Coalitions, STOP, Tribal Jurisdiction, Tribal Government, TSAP, and Tribal Coalitions programs received conditional approval to attend the 2021 conference.
OVW approval for the 2022 conference will be updated in Summer 2022.
All continuing education credit is subject to self-reporting. The Conference does NOT submit continuing education credits on behalf of attendees. Each attendee must report their attendance to their individual reporting agency. It is up to each individual reporting agency to accept eligible hours and report those hours. Upon completion of the post-conference survey, attendees will receive a completion certificate indicating completed hours. ICCR staff will be monitoring each webinar for attendance accuracy in case of an audit.
The following accreditation was available for the 2021 conference. 2022 accreditation will be updated in Summer 2022.
- National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA): Attendees are eligible for up to 18 hours of credit. Attendees must self-report through their own Licensing Board.
- State Bar of Texas (MCLE): Attendees are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of MCLE credit.
- Texas State Board of Examiners Of Marriage And Family Therapists (LMFT): Attendees are eligible for up to 1.5 hours of credit. Attendees must self-report through their own Licensing Board.
- Texas State Board of Examiners Of Professional Counseling (LPC): Attendees are eligible for up to 1.5 hours of credit. Attendees must self-report through their own Licensing Board.
- Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners (LMSW): Attendees are eligible for up to 16.5 hours of credit. Attendees must self-report through their own Licensing Board.
- Community Justice Assistance Division (CJAD): Up to 15 CJAD-FV hours and 1.5 CJAD-BIPP hours available. Attendees must self-report through their own Licensing Board.
- Non-Texas attendees: Training credit may be awarded at your state’s licensing agency’s discretion. Your licensing agency can contact CCAW Operations Manager, Megan Baak, at 214.389.7772 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your attendance.
We are not accepting cancellations for the Rural Virtual Conference, but you are able to transfer your registration to another person by logging in through your confirmation email. There are no fees associated with the transfer.
This conference is conducted for the sole purpose of providing training to only those people employed by governmental or non-profit agencies in the fields of law enforcement, prosecution, civil attorneys who work with female victims of crime, corporate safety professionals, judges, emergency telecommunications, tribal groups, military, social services, victim’s advocacy, therapy, medicine, and to other professionals who work directly with victims of crime.
The management of ICCR reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual who does not meet these criteria. If you have any questions about if you qualify to attend this conference, please contact our staff by email at email@example.com.